A. Worship and praise with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. To surrender our lives to worship God for His purpose. To praise God in all circumstances for His mercy and goodness.
Romans 12:1; Colossians 3:16; Psalm 34:1
B. Giving prayers with petition and thanksgiving.
C. Praying for those who rule over us through intercession.
1 Timothy 2:1-2
D. Praying in different tongues through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 14:14-15
E. Prayer in faith for healing the sick and the demonic oppressed.
James 5:15; John 14:12.
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY LIFE
A. Marital relations should be pure, and free from sexual immorality.
B. The husband’s love for his wife should be like Christ love for the church.
C. The wife should respect her husband, and show him proper honor by being submissive.
Titus 2:12; Ephesians 5:22-24.
D. The father should discipline his children without being too harsh or abusive, so that the children may not be embittered but respect authority.
Ephesians 6:4; Colossians 3:21; Hebrews 12:8-10
E. The family should not be preoccupied with the pursuit of money, but be content with having their needs met.
2 Timothy 6-10
IN THE CHURCH
We believe that in the church it is necessary for members to continually do the following:
A. To share our conversion experience with others.
Matthew 28:20; 5:14-16
B. To give counsel from God’s word to encourage others.
Colossians 3:16; Ephesians 4:15
C. To teach the message from the gospel that has been given in the church.
D. To worship collectively as an assembly.
Psalm 107:32; 95:1-7
E. To have fellowship with one another in love.
1 John 1:6,9-10; Hebrews 10:24-25; Romans 12:9-10
F. To forgive one another and receive forgiveness.
G. To exercise the gifts of the Spirit for the encouragement of the church.
Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
H. To give freely of both our time, and resources to the church, and the people of the church.
2 Corinthians 9:6-13; Acts 20:35
I. To be examples of God’s love and mercy to all.
John 13:15; 1 Timothy 1:16
J. To minister to the community, and the world through caring for the lost, poor, and broken hearted.
Luke 4:18-19; Matthew 25:34-40
Worship, Holiness, Led by the Holy Spirit
1. We desire to worship God in spirit and in truth in our private and public worship. The LORD only shall be the object of our worship. We seek to hear from God and also desire the presence of His glory in our gatherings. 1 Kings 8:11; 1 Chronicles 16:29; Psalm 96:6; John 4:23-24; Revelation 22:9
2. We desire to live holy, sanctified lives such that at any time we are able to hear from God and receive His blessings. Psalm 16:1-2; Leviticus 11:45; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 7:1; 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 5:23; Hebrews 12:4.
3. We desire to be led all the time by the Spirit of God such that we are always able to do His will. Romans 8:14-18, 12:1-2; Ephesians 5:17, 6:6
Word of God, Evangelism, Glory to God
4. We want to teach and learn the word of God in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit for edification, refreshing, encouragement and comfort. Isaiah 2:3; Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 15:4; 1 Timothy 4:13; 2 Timothy 2:2
5. We desire to be active in proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ to every soul through direct involvement and support of missionary activities and evangelism. Isaiah 52:7; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 17:30-31; Romans 12:13-15
6. We want to honor God and bring glory to His name by the way we conduct ourselves in all our social interactions. We shall not seek to bring reproach to the name of our Lord. 1 Corinthians 10:31-33; Philippians 1:27; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
Spiritual Gifts, Service
7. We want to build the church of God with our spiritual gifts as the Lord gives opportunity for the advancement of the kingdom of God and the spiritual growth of the members. Romans 13:3-8; 1 Corinthians 3:6-9, 12:7; Ephesians 4:11-12
8. We want to develop one another through interpersonal ministry and service that will enhance the spiritual and social enrichment of individual members. Colossians 3:16; John 4:36, 13:13-15,17; Galatians 6:9-10; Ephesians 4:29; Hebrews 13:16