1. We desire to worship God in spirit and in truth in our private and public worship. The LORD only shall be the object of our worship. We seek to hear from God and also desire the presence of His glory in our gatherings. 1 Kings 8:11; 1 Chronicles 16:29; Psalm 96:6; John 4:23-24; Revelation 22:9
2. We desire to live holy, sanctified lives such that at any time we are able to hear from God and receive His blessings. Psalm 16:1-2; Leviticus 11:45; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 7:1; 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 5:23; Hebrews 12:4.
3. We desire to be led all the time by the Spirit of God such that we are always able to do His will. Romans 8:14-18, 12:1-2; Ephesians 5:17, 6:6
4. We want to teach and learn the word of God in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit for edification, refreshing, encouragement and comfort. Isaiah 2:3; Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 15:4; 1 Timothy 4:13; 2 Timothy 2:2
5. We desire to be active in proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ to every soul through direct involvement and support of missionary activities and evangelism. Isaiah 52:7; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 17:30-31; Romans 12:13-15
6. We want to honor God and bring glory to His name by the way we conduct ourselves in all our social interactions. We shall not seek to bring reproach to the name of our Lord. 1 Corinthians 10:31-33; Philippians 1:27; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
7. We want to build the church of God with our spiritual gifts as the Lord gives opportunity for the advancement of the kingdom of God and the spiritual growth of the members. Romans 13:3-8; 1 Corinthians 3:6-9, 12:7; Ephesians 4:11-12
8. We want to develop one another through interpersonal ministry and service that will enhance the spiritual and social enrichment of individual members. Colossians 3:16; John 4:36, 13:13-15,17; Galatians 6:9-10; Ephesians 4:29; Hebrews 13:16